Did you see my Ninja Kitchen 3-in-1 Cooking System review yesterday? I am in love with this appliance. I used it again last night to make a meal inspired by a dish I have often when I go out to a local restaurant. I thought it would be fun to make an at home version. The resulting dish was super tasty. You can use whatever BBQ sauce you like, the one we used gives it a little kick without being excessive or being accompanied by too much spice or heat. Here’s how I made it. Wait till you see how tough this was to make. 😉
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and chunked
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, chunked (I used 2x 9 oz packages of Perdue Short Cuts)
- 1x 40 oz Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon (I used Hormel Crumbled Bacon)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-2 cups Colby & Jack shredded cheese
Peel the potatoes and cut them into chunks.
Pour the sauce over the potatoes.
Place the chicken and bacon on top of the sauce.
Cook on stovetop high for 30 minutes, stirring 2-3 times.
Sprinkle shredded cheese liberally on top and serve.
Wasn’t that ridiculously simple?