As you may have realized if you’ve been reading a while, soups are very popular around here. One of the many things they are great for is using up leftovers. This Cheesy Ham Chowder is super easy to make if you use leftover ham and some other items you probably have on hand. It’s warming and great for a busy, cold winter night. Here’s how I make it.
Cheesy Ham Chowder
- 32 oz frozen cubed hash browns
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 lb ham (I have used fresh as well as 2x 8 oz Hatfield Classic boneless ham steaks)
- 1 cup milk
- 12 oz bag steamable yellow and white corn
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Set Ninja to slow cooker high.
Place all ingredients except the cheddar cheese and the can of soup into the Ninja.
Cook for 1.5 hours.
Add the cheese and the can of soup.
Cook for 30 minutes.