Some posts on this site contain an affiliate link. Clicking on an affiliate link does not increase the cost of the product if you buy it. It does mean that I MAY make a commission if you purchase the item. Affiliate links are used in an attempt to offset the operational costs incurred by running this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
MAJESCO ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES GARDENING MAMA 2: FOREST FRIENDS COMING THIS SPRING TO NINTENDO 3DS™
Get Your Gardening Gloves on and Help Mama Plant the Seeds of Friendship
Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), publisher of the award-winning Cooking Mama video game franchise that has sold more than 13 million copies worldwide, announced today that Gardening Mama 2: Forest Friends blossoms this April on Nintendo 3DS™.
Mama is going green again in a brand new stylus-based experience that challenges players to grow 50 fresh flowers, fruits and vegetables her animal friends can sell in their woodland shops. Additional gameplay features of Gardening Mama 2: Forest Friends include:
- Use the stylus as your master gardening tool to plant seeds, bulbs and saplings, then care for them with water and fertilizer.
- Grow 50+ different types of plants including beautiful hydrangeas, juicy watermelons and sizzling hot peppers!
- Nurture, harvest and deliver garden items to six different animal stores including: Bear’s Restaurant, Rabbit’s Flower Shop, Cat’s Beauty Shop and Squirrel’s Cake Shop. Fulfill their shop requests to earn garden points!
- Trade points for items and decorations that let you create a one-of-a-kind, custom garden. Use shop tickets to purchase more flowers, fruits and vegetables to enlarge your garden and make it more productive.
- Earn rewards such as new varieties of seeds, flower bulbs, and trees from your animal friends so you can expand your garden and they can grow their shops into bigger businesses that attract more customers.
- New activities with multiple variations star Mama’s friends and family featured throughout the Mama games. Sort, pick, clean, organize, mow, arrange, water, harvest and much more!
- Keep your garden healthy by protecting your plants from viruses and bugs.
- Customize and decorate your garden with 100+ items: fences, fountains, playground equipment, topiary, pergolas, sculptures, benches, pets and more. Even dress up Mama in fun new outfits!
- Use Spot Pass to receive new garden backgrounds.
Developed by Cooking Mama Limited, Gardening Mama 2: Forest Friends releases this April on Nintendo 3DS. For additional information on the Cooking Mama franchise please visit: www.CookingMamaUS.com.