Some posts on this site contain an affiliate link. Clicking on an affiliate link does not increase the cost of the product if you buy it. It does mean that I MAY make a commission if you purchase the item. Affiliate links are used in an attempt to offset the operational costs incurred by running this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The product featured was provided free of cost to me for the sole purpose of product testing and review. Please note that any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
Wherever there’s a baby or toddler, there’s a diaper bag slung over mom’s arm. A diaper bag stuffed full of necessities for baby AND mom. Thanks to Whole Foods Markets, which strives to sell only the highest quality natural and organic products in its stores, mom can now carry around a diaper bag full of organic products! Here are some essential diaper bag items sold in Whole Food Market stores, all of which are organic:
1. Diapers. 365 Everyday Value Diapers by Whole Foods Markets are chlorine-free and hypoallergenic. These diapers are not made with any dyes or scents, and are made with latex so you can ensure you are putting only natural ingredients on baby’s bottom!
2. Wipes. 365 Everyday Value Baby Wipes are also chlorine-free, hypoallergenic, and free of artificial scents. These wipes contain natural aloe to soothe baby’s bottom.
3. Diaper Rash Cream. California Baby Therapeutic Relief Diaper Rash Cream is made with pure essential oils and safe for cloth diapers. It also contains no soy, oat, or dairy ingredients.
4. Hand Sanitizer. Moms know it’s not always easy to wash your hands after changing baby or before feeding baby – there aren’t sinks available everywhere! 365 Everyday Value Peppermint Hand Sanitizer spray kills more than 99.9% of harmful bacteria and is quick, easy, and portable!
5. Formula. Earth’s Best Organic Infant Formula is organic, produced without the use of harmful pesticides.
6. Sunscreen. Always protect baby’s (and mom’s!) skin outdoors with Badger Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion. This lotion is hypoallergenic and contains no added fragrances. The lotion contains nourishing ingredients such as sunflower, aloe, coconut, and soybean oils to soothe skin.
7. Pacifier. Many babies will calm instantly with a pacifier, especially when tired or teething. Try out some BPA, PVC, paraben, and phthalate-free pacifiers at Whole Foods Markets, like the Eco Pacifier and Green Sprouts pacifiers.
8. Lotion. With all the time spent caring for our baby’s health and skin, we sometimes neglect our own. Packing a lotion will help you remember that YOU need to take care of yourself too! Try out the 365 Everyday Value Maximum Moisture Lotion that is packed with vitamin E, shea butter, and macadamia oils to leave mom’s skin feeling rich and smooth.
9. Blanket & Change of Clothes. We sometimes have to make trips that take longer than we plan, and accidents can happen. Don’t get stranded while out running errands with no blanket for baby or extra clothes, just in case. Check out Green Babies and Under the Nile for some cute and organic clothing options!
10. Snack…for Mom! We always remember to pack food for baby, right? Ok, I’ll be honest…I’ve forgotten that a couple times too! But do we ever remember that WE need energy too? What’s wrong with a little pick-me-up for mom? Try out the Green Superfood Whole Food Energy Bar from Amazing Grass. This bar is packed with antioxidant-rich fruits and veggies and is unprocessed, so you are sure to reap all the healthy benefits.