Some posts on this site contain an affiliate link. Clicking on an affiliate link does not increase the cost of the product if you buy it. It does mean that I MAY make a commission if you purchase the item. Affiliate links are used in an attempt to offset the operational costs incurred by running this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The product(s) featured in this post was provided at no cost to me. Please note that, as always, any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
What do you do when you aren’t sure what to give a guy? Give them something that you know they can use, something that will make them feel confident.
Ballsy is a line of of personal care products designed just for men. Their products are made with proprietary formulas that contain no harsh chemicals (sulfates, parabens, phthalates or synthetic dyes) or heavy cologne. Unlike some men’s products, these products are designed for use on a guy’s private parts, and can also be used on the rest of his body. Ballsy products are made in the USA.
I received a Sack Pack, which contains Ballsy’s three most popular products, everything a guy needs to take care of themselves and their “stuff”. I always appreciate a good pun and the packaging and branding on this line of products is just amusing to me. The scent of the products was definitely masculine and clean, but not sickeningly overpowering like some of the stuff you smell (I’m looking at you husband). My oldest is 23 and he was walking by and noticed the packaging immediately and had to stop to ask about it. When I told him what it was he claimed it for himself. I think this line would make a great gift for any guy.
Ballwash is the line’s signature item and the ultimate way to lather up without harsh chemicals. $15 for 8 oz. bottle.
Lather your nuts, butt, and body in an invigorating activated charcoal body wash featuring essential oils and plant extracts that moisturizes, cleanses and leaves you smelling fantastic. Most Men’s body washes leave you smelling like a bottle of cologne exploded on you, GROSS. Ballwash smells great with a clean fresh scent without being overpowering.
- Activated Charcoal – Deep cleans while helping remove bacteria, toxins and dirt.
- Coconut Oil – Helps reduce irritation, itch and protects skin.
- Aloe Vera, Cucumber Peel Extract, Lavender & Cedarwood Oil – Natural vitamins, antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to keep you’re skin feeling it’s best.
- Free of parabens, sulfates and synthetic dyes
Nut Rub Solid Cologne
Nut Rub is an easy to apply solid cologne and skin balm that’s longer-lasting to help keep you smelling better longer while protecting your skin. $15 for 1 oz. or $39 for a bundle of all three scents.
Nut Rub is the way natural cologne should be done. Solid, portable and ready for action on any and ALL parts of your body. Available in four incrediball well-balanced scents – Ocean & Air, Forest & Fields, Smoke & Suede and Citrus & Cedar – that leave you smelling fresh and confident and not like a high school locker room. Each container lasts on average 2 months with daily use.
- Powered by Beeswax — Moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
- Coconut & Sunflower Seed Oil — Helps reduce inflammation, general redness and skin irritation.
Sack Spray is an the on-the-go refresher formulated to help neutralize odor and skin irritation. It’s portable, making it perfect for those occasions when there’s no time for or access to a shower. $15 for 8 oz.
Sack Spray is a refreshing pH-balanced spritz that neutralizes odor while helping soften, sooth and moisturize. Contains natural essential oil extracts such as tea tree, aloe vera, witch hazel, chamomile and green tea. Great for balls & body. A 2oz Spray bottle lasts 1-2 months with daily use.
- Zinc Ricinoleate — Absorbs moisture while helping deodorize your most odor prone areas.
- Witch Hazel — Relieves inflammation & irritation associated with chafing.
- Tea Tree — Contains antimicrobial and antispetic properties that help reduce jock itch while acting as a natural deodorant.
- Lavender, Aloe Vera, Green Tea & Chamomile — Anti-inflammatories that also help soothe skin.
Ballsy products are available for purchase on the Ballsy website. You can purchase products individually, or in a Sack Pack like I received. You can also create a “Ballscription”, which is a customized monthly subscription box of Ballsy products you chose.