Some posts on this site contain an affiliate link. Clicking on an affiliate link does not increase the cost of the product if you buy it. It does mean that I MAY make a commission if you purchase the item. Affiliate links are used in an attempt to offset the operational costs incurred by running this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 2x 10 3/4 oz cans broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese or 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1x 16 oz box pasta shells
- 1x 10 oz box chopped broccoli
- 16 oz sour cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker; mix well.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, the pasta will be tender.
Serve and enjoy.
FYI, it tastes better than it looks in the photo.