Some posts on this site contain an affiliate link. Clicking on an affiliate link does not increase the cost of the product if you buy it. It does mean that I MAY make a commission if you purchase the item. Affiliate links are used in an attempt to offset the operational costs incurred by running this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I have lived in my home for over 20 years now. We’ve been able to do some updates here and there, but nothing really major. The room I dream of giving a complete overhaul to is the kitchen. If I could, I would totally redo it from top to bottom, including floor, cabinets and appliances. If you find yourself dreaming of, or actually planning, a kitchen remodel, you should definitely check out the Best Buy Appliances Remodel/Refresh page.
Best Buy offers the latest in appliance technology from KitchenAid, from black stainless to built-in appliances. For folks that find both design and technology to be important, they won;t be disappointed. These stunning and functional pieces will be a strong focal point in your kitchen that will serve you well for years to come, both functionally and aesthetically. The pieces in the KitchenAid collection of refrigerators and ranges are inspired by professional chefs and offer elegance and functionality behind a name you have known for years.
Just a few of the great new features of the KitchenAid collection include:
- All new Slide-in Ranges fit the traditional freestanding cut-out for a seamless look that provides exceptional cooking and baking.
- All New Slide-In Downdraft Range options in Electric and Dual Fuel for more ways to cook
- Even-Heat™ Technology means flawless results in our wall ovens and ranges.
- Exclusive Steam Rack and Steam Bake cooking options are designed for amazing performance
- Baking Drawer for cooking flexibility to keep dishes warm, slow cook or simply bake at a different temperature than the main oven cavity.
- NEW French Door Refrigeration Configuration: More Drawers for More Possibilities. Five Door offers the ultimate in flexibility, organized storage and easier access to food.
- New 36” French Door Bottom Mount Built-in Refrigerator expands our offering with platinum interior design
- Luxury fit, feel and finish with soft close pantry drawers, new crispers, platinum interior with undershelf lighting.
There are two special offers you’ll want to be aware of while browsing or shopping the collection.
- 18 months major appliance financing or 5% rewards
- Free delivery on purchases $399+
If I were ever able to redo my kitchen, I’d want it to look nice enough that I could entertain there, whether it be for meals, family get-togethers, or coffee dates. I’ve always preferred warm woods such as oak, but the black shown above is really sharp and is definitely a look I’d seriously consider. The look shown below is light and bright. But in the end, I am totally drawn to the black and stainless look above.
Which of the two designs that I’ve shared here would you prefer to transform your kitchen with?