Some posts on this site contain an affiliate link. Clicking on an affiliate link does not increase the cost of the product if you buy it. It does mean that I MAY make a commission if you purchase the item. Affiliate links are used in an attempt to offset the operational costs incurred by running this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I attended this event as a guest of Philips and Disney Imaginative Lighting. As always, any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
This is a guest post written by fellow NJ blogger Claudia Krusch of Trendy Latina.
Recently Mom Knows It all was invited in to New York City to preview the new Philips and Disney Imaginative Lighting range of products. What better place to talk about lighting then Times Square, home of the Times Square Ball!
We were greeted with Sandwiches and mini desserts and hot chocolate and we learned all the great features about the Phillips Imaginative Lighting.
The Philips Disney Imaginative Lighting range includes:
• StoryLight and Mickey starter kit – Mickey Mouse-shaped light cleverly synchronizes colored light with classic Disney stories read through an interactive e-book on an iPad, perfect for story time.
• SleepTime and Mickey & Minnie Mouse – Bedside table lamps that add a little Disney magic to your child’s bedtime routine, soothing your child to sleep before waking them up gently.
• SoftPals and Sulley and Mike from Monsters Inc., classic Mickey and Minnie Mouse-These perfect night time friends are key for setting rituals such as story time and getting your children into the habit of sleeping through the night.
• LivingColors Micro lamps and Cars, Planes, Princess and Ariel – With 64 colors to choose from, they can transform almost any imagined playground.
• LivingColors Mini and Mickey &Minnie Mouse – Create a fun, magical or soothing ambience in a child’s room.
Here’s more on the line of products.
The new Philips and Disney Imaginative Lighting range of products combines Philips’ expertise in lighting with Disney’s beloved characters to harness the power of light to make children’s bedrooms a more imaginative place for them to read, play and sleep. It represents the latest achievement in Philips’ journey to transform the home lighting experience and make it digital.
The new Philips and Disney Imaginative Lighting range has been created to inspire children’s play and magical family moments, as well as provide comfort to kids through the Disney characters they know and love. Whether it’s helping little ones’ sleeping and waking rituals, making playtime as vivid as their imagination, or making story time more enchanted and immersive, there is a Philips and Disney solution for every moment or stage of their day.
The Philips Disney portfolio range includes breakthrough concepts in connected lighting that allows children to interact with Disney stories and characters. The revolutionary connected lighting concept allows children and parents to connect e-books with their lighting to interactively create a magical lighting experience that makes reading more fun and allows families to become fully immersed in the story. The range also includes lights featuring ‘light that comforts’, such as nightlights that emit a gentle glow, to products designed to help promote a regular sleep pattern for children by letting them know when it’s time to get up.
Inspiration is at the heart of the portfolio: bringing Disney characters to life through lighting, inserting magical color to children’s bedrooms and making story time an even more engaging experience. The portfolio is designed with safety in mind through each product’s construction and the materials used.
Then we got to check out the Times Square Ball on the roof. It such as amazing experience!