Some posts on this site contain an affiliate link. Clicking on an affiliate link does not increase the cost of the product if you buy it. It does mean that I MAY make a commission if you purchase the item. Affiliate links are used in an attempt to offset the operational costs incurred by running this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
My Mom has frequented one dry cleaner or another for years. Pretty much for my entire life, actually. She takes my Dad’s suits and shirts in, and some of her more formal wear. I can only imagine what the total would be if she added up all of the things she’s ever had cleaned. Best Buy has started carrying the new SWASH System. After reading about what it is and what it does I could totally picture this getting well used in my parents’ house. (Santa, are you paying attention?)
The SWASH System is an 10-minute in-home clothing care system. The SWASH System will dewrinkle, refresh, restore and preserve your clothes so you can say goodbye to excessive washing, drying, steaming, ironing, and dry-cleaning.
The SWASH™ system was designed to help people like you and I save in three ways:
- Saves You Time- Allows garments to look their best in as little as 10 minutes. So say goodbye to excessive washing, drying, ironing and dry cleaning.
- Saves You Money- People who dry clean at least once a month spend about $758. With the SWASH system, you can cut your dry cleaning bills by 50%.2
- Saves Your Clothes- The SWASH system is gentle and doesn’t wash away dyes or cause pilling or fading, so you can actually extend the life of your clothes.
The SWASH’s modern design allows it to fit easily into your home. It comes in two colors, shadow and linen, to match almost any decor. Installation is simple, just plug the unit into a 120-volt standard wall outlet and you’re ready to go. No water, plumbing, pipes, vents, professional installation or special hookups are required. No room in your laundry room? No worries! Its quiet operation means the SWASH system can be placed almost anywhere in your home, including areas such as a walk-in closet or bedroom.
Other great features include
- Intuitive Light System – A series of white, blue and orange lights count down cycle lengths and completions, and signals when an error has occurred.
- Adjustable Hanger – The adjustable hanger expands and contracts, making it easy to hang items, no matter the size or clothing type.
- Extra adjustable hanger, so you can refresh two garments at once
- Extra pocket smoother to use on dress shirts
- Smoothing Clips – Experiment using Smoothing Clips with each item of clothing to provide the right amount of tension for maximum wrinkle release
SWASH is like home dry cleaning! How cool is that!
Wondering where you can get one of these? I’ll tell you.
SWASH is only available at Best Buy. And knowing how we all appreciate the value of the dollar, there are two special offers for SWASH going on at Best Buy.
5/17-6/6 – Buy any Whirlpool laundry pair, get $150 off Swash clothing care system
6/7-6/20 – $75 Best Buy Gift Card when you buy a SWASH System
What types of items do you take to the cleaners?