Some posts on this site contain an affiliate link. Clicking on an affiliate link does not increase the cost of the product if you buy it. It does mean that I MAY make a commission if you purchase the item. Affiliate links are used in an attempt to offset the operational costs incurred by running this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The product(s) featured in this review was provided free of cost to me for the sole purpose of product testing and review. This review has not been monetarily compensated. Please note that any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
My parents always gave us kids stockings at the holidays. They still do actually, one for every child and grandchild. It’s was always a fun way for them to celebrate and give us a little extra treat. This year, Nestle and Wonka have a number of candies that make great stocking stuffers. They’re inexpensive and sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face. These candies are always a favorite, but somehow their holiday renditions seem even sweeter when they’re in their holiday wrappers.
This year’s seasonal holiday treats from Nestle and Wonka include:
- NEW! WONKA PIXY STIX Powder-Filled Candy Canes – Wow your family with the first-ever PIXY STIX powder-filled cherry-flavored candy canes. They’re sure to delight and surprise them with a unique twist on a classic treat and even more fun to eat! 5 oz., SRP $2.49
- NEW! Nestlé Crunch 1 lb. Candy Bar – This supersized candy bar is perfect for any chocolate lover! The decorative wrapper includes a festive bow and gift tag on top for easy gifting and all wrapped up for the perfect stocking stuffer or hostess gift; 16 oz., SRP $9.99
- NEW! WONKA SweeTARTS and Spree Tube-Filled Mini Candy Canes – Bring a smile to your loved ones with this plastic candy cane filled with your choice of delicious red and green flavored Spree or sweet and tangy WONKA-licious SweeTARTS flavors; 1.6 oz., SRP: $0.99
- Nestlé Stocking Stuffer Tins – Nestlé chocolate and sugar brands are some of the best known in the USA! Generations have grown up with Baby Ruth, Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, 100 Grand®, SweeTARTS, NERDS and Laffy Taffy®. Now, these WONKA and Chocolate Stocking Stuffer Tins include a reusable, collectable and colorful tin with treat-size candy bars tucked inside; 3.5 – 5.25 oz., SRP: $2.99
- NEW WONKA SweeTARTS Merry Mix, GOBSTOPPER Snowballs, and Frosty NERDS Theater Boxes. Offered in a fun, convenient size for on-the-go, the new Theater Boxes feature miniature SweeTARTS in the shapes of mini holiday-themed pieces, frosty NERDS in an assortment of tangy and sweet crunchy fruit flavors, or colorful GOBSTOPPER snowballs in luscious jawbreaker fruit flavors; 5 oz., SRP: $0.99
- NERDS Holiday Rope (.92 oz., SRP: $0.99) – a “Top 10” stocking stuffer that you can bite, chew, twist or pull; Butterfinger and Nestlé Crunch Jingles (8 oz. and 10 oz., SRP: $2.99) – individual bell-shaped chocolate pieces wrapped in festive holiday foils
Many of these favorites can be incorporated into fun edible decorations! Here are just two fun ways to use your candy to get into the holiday spirit!
Cookie Ornament Cup – Frosty Wonka Nerds and Nestle Jingles
Very Merry Cookie Wreath – Everlasting Gobstopper Snowballs and Nerds
Here are some coupons currently available for Nestle and Wonka candies. These candies are already an affordable way to bring a sweet smile to someone’s face, paired with one of these coupons it’s a win-win situation.
- $1.50 off any two Packages of Nestle Heritage Tins
- $2 of any one 1 lb Nestle Giant Crunch Bar
- $1 off two 4-6.6 oz Wonka Fun Books
- $1 off two 5-6 oz Wonka Candy Canes
- $1.50 off two 8-10 oz Nestle Jingles
- $0.50 off any one 11 oz Wonka, SweeTarts or Holiday Gummies