Some posts on this site contain an affiliate link. Clicking on an affiliate link does not increase the cost of the product if you buy it. It does mean that I MAY make a commission if you purchase the item. Affiliate links are used in an attempt to offset the operational costs incurred by running this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you enjoy going out with the girls? I do, but what I enjoy even more then that is a good girls night in.You know why that is? Everyone is relaxed. There’s no need to get dressed up and made up (unless you choose), and everyone can just enjoy each others company. Some may think “wow, girls night in, how much fun could that be?’ Well, a girls night in can be a ton of fun, your only limits are your imagination. Here’s some suggestions to help get you started.
Top ten girls night in party ideas
- Baking night. Bake for a theme, such as a PTO bake sale or to give to local firefighters.
- Card night. Grab a couple of decks of cards, themed or otherwise. If your group is the “gambling” type, don’t play for money, play for some fun items. Make sure the pot consists of inexpensive items like nail polish or lipstick.
- Craft night. Make holiday gifts, seasonal holiday decor, candles or jewelry.
- English evening tea party. Serve up some tea and cucumber sandwiches along with a side of BBC movies.
- Fondue party. Grab your melting pot or miniature chocolate fountain and start dipping!
- Mani/pedi party. Have everyone bring a bottle of polish and give each other mani/pedis. Or everyone can do their own.
- Movie night. Grab a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. Comedy, romantic comedy, chick flick, it doesn’t matter, you’re in good company.
- Recipe night. Have everyone bring a recipe for something quick and easy to make. Make sure each person brings a card for everyone. Everyone gets together in the kitchen and learns how to make everyone else’s recipes, and brings a bunch of new recipes home with them.
- Wardrobe night. Bring gently used clothes, handbags and accessories to trade. It’s like going shopping your friend’s closet!
- Wine & cheese tasting. Have everyone bring an inexpensive bottle of win or a block of cheese. Set it up buffet style and discover some new favorites.
It’s a safe bet that no matter what you’re doing, you’re going to need some tasty refreshments for your girls night in. Inspired by the sweet and sassy women in my life, I came up with a slight sweet and mostly sassy drink just for girls night in – a Chocolate Raspberry smoothie.
Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
The highlight of this smoothie is the sassy raspberry, which comes courtesy of the Trop50 Rasberry Acai. It has 50 less calories and sugar than regular juice, but no shortage of flavor. The underlying subtle sweetness from the chocolate makes it just a little different.
This recipe makes 4 large or 8 rocks size glass servings.
- 2 cups Trop50 Raspberry Açaí
- 1x 5.3 ox container raspberry Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1.5 tsp chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup ice
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour and serve immediately.
Need some more ideas for your girls night in? Check out the Girls’ Night In Pinterest Board and visit the Foodie.com board for delicious ideas for your party!
Trop50 has the great taste and goodness you expect from Tropicana, but with 50% less sugar and calories and no artificial sweeteners.
Trop50 is available at locations including Safeway, SuperValu, Ahold, Demoulas, Harris Teeter, Wakefern, Wegmans, Winn Dixie, HyVee, Roundys, Savemart, Albertsons, Acme, Jewel, Shaws, A&P/Pathmark, HEB, Stater Bros, Kroger (starting in April only for Kroger).
Do you have a tip or idea for having a fun girls night in? I’d really love to know, please leave a comment!
Compensation was provided by Trop50 via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Trop50.