Some posts on this site contain an affiliate link. Clicking on an affiliate link does not increase the cost of the product if you buy it. It does mean that I MAY make a commission if you purchase the item. Affiliate links are used in an attempt to offset the operational costs incurred by running this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Did you know that Americans devour 1.2 billion pounds of potato chips each year?
On the average day a U.S. consumer eats more potato chips than any other country in the world. Do you think they could eat the world’s largest potato chip measuring in at 25 by 14 inches and weighs 5.4oz that is equal to 80 regular Pringles potato crisps?
Monday was National Potato Chip Day, a day where potato chips are required.
Pringles can be eaten as an appetizer, side dish or even added in a recipe!
· Great companion to a burger
· Enhances any boring sandwich
· Dunked in ketchup or ranch dip
· Popped open during a picnic
· Intertwined in a recipe
Try a new recipe with an entertaining twist of Pringles most desired flavors! Ignite your senses and whip up some Chicken Pringles with the BBQ or Honey Mustard flavor for a quick and easy meal.
- 2- 6.38-ounce cans of Pringles (BBQ or Honey Mustard flavor)
- 2 pounds of boneless chicken breast or chicken tenders, cut into 1 1/2” nuggets
- 2 cups of skim milk or buttermilk
1. Preheat oven to 400°F with a rack in the middle.
2. Place nuggets in milk.
3. Puree the Pringles in a food processor, and pour into a large sealable plastic bag. Place two or three nuggets at a time in the bag and shake to coat.
4. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, and place the well-coated nuggets in a single layer. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
5. Remove and let stand, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes to crisp.