Some posts on this site contain an affiliate link. Clicking on an affiliate link does not increase the cost of the product if you buy it. It does mean that I MAY make a commission if you purchase the item. Affiliate links are used in an attempt to offset the operational costs incurred by running this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The product(s) featured in this post was provided at no cost to me. Please note that, as always, any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way. Some of the posts on this site, like this one, contain an affiliate link. Affiliate links are used in an attempt to offset the operational costs incurred by running this website. Affiliate links may take the form of a banner ad or a text link. Clicking on an affiliate link does not increase the cost of the product for you if you buy it. It does mean that I MAY make a SMALL commission if you purchase the item.
While you can’t get away with throwing food and plates in a real kitchen, you can do it in Overcooked! 2! The game Overcooked! 2 can be played solo or with others. The game will keep your mind alert and your eyes watchful, making it a fun way to work on eye-hand coordination and timing. The different scenes are colorful and busy. While they’re all fun, I think the ones released in the Season Pass might be my favorite while my youngest seems to prefer the nonseasonal content. If you’re looking for a fun video game for anyone, whether young or young at heart, Overcooked! 2 is worth a look.
OVERCOOKED IS BACK!
Overcooked returns with a brand new helping of chaotic cooking action! journey back to the onion kingdom and assemble your team of chefs in classic couch co-op or online play for up to four players. Hold onto your aprons. It’s time to save the world (again!). The title has been rated E everyone Users Interact.
The Onion Kingdom is in peril again and this time it is the fault of the Onion King himself! Reading aloud from the fabled Necronomnomicon, he has cooked up a real problem in the form of a doughy but dangerous army of UNDEAD BREAD called…The Unbread! The Onion King needs you, so chop, fry and bake your way through an all new series of crazy kitchens to defeat them and save the kingdom.
Overcooked 2 is a chaotic co-op cooking game for 1-4 players in which you must serve a variety of recipes including sushi, pasta, cakes, burgers and burritos to hungry customers in a series of unconventional kitchens. Whether it be a hot air balloon, a magical Wizard’s school or even another planet, you’ll have to be bready for anything. Work solo or with up to three friends to prep orders while overcoming obstacles such as fire, collapsing floors, overbearing waiters and of course, the classic kitchen problem of floating work surfaces.
- Online multiplayer! For the first time you can cook up a storm with up to four players in both local and online multiplayer!
- Throwing! Throwing is now an official game mechanic, allowing you to toss ingredients to your fellow chefs or even straight into the pan/blender/onto the floor!
- New level mechanics! Overcooked 2 sees the introduction of new game mechanics including moving walkways, controllable platforms and even portals!
- Dynamic levels! Throwing you from the frying pan and into the fire, dynamic levels will change around you, offering a new challenge to overcome as the recipes and levels themselves change!
- Interactive world map! As you drive, sail and soar your way around the map in the Onion King’s amphibious air bus you will open up new areas using hidden buttons around the world!
- Kitchens! From the neon lights of a sushi restaurant to the bubbling pots of a Wizard school kitchen, there are plenty of places to cook up a storm in Overcooked 2!
- Recipes! From spaghetti to sushi and pancakes to pizza, recipes both old and new will need to be cooked to perfection (or at least not burnt to a crisp!) New recipes mean new ingredients and new equipment so even the most well-seasoned Overcooked players will be challenged!
- Chefs! Overcooked 2 introduces a whole host of new of chefs to play in the kitchen including an eagle, mouse, beaver and what kitchen is complete without an octopus!
Here’s a trailer for the game.
Kevin’s Christmas Cracker
This FREE festive update is now available across all platforms and includes:
- Five Christmassy kitchens!
- Three sweet new recipes: mince pies, Christmas pudding and hot chocolate!
- Two new chilly chefs – elf and snowman!
- Practice mode – unlimited time, unlimited orders. Cook as much as you like!
Chinese New Year update
The Chinese New Year update is the second piece of FREE seasonal content for Overcooked! 2. It includes:
- Seven beautifully themed kitchens!
- Two new seasonal recipes: fruit platter and hot pot!
- Two new seasonal chefs: ornate Chinese dragon and fancy ‘Year of the Pig’ pig chef!
- New game mode: ‘Survival Mode’ – Every dish served adds precious seconds to the timer, see how long you can survive!
SEASON PASS AVAILABLE NOW!
Includes Campfire Cook Off, Night of the Hangry Horde and Carnival of Chaos!
Overcooked! 2 is available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
You can purchase Overcooked! 2 from the Nintendo store, Playstation store, Xbox store, and the Steam store.
The Overcooked! 2 Season Pass is available for all platforms for $19.99.