Personal blenders are small, relatively inexpensive, portable and convenient. Many personal blenders can be used as a smoothie maker.
Personal blenders are small and inexpensive. They are convenient because they make a serving for one or two so there’s no need to worry about leftovers. They are also very convenient because they are portable and can easily be taken along with you. Many personal blenders can be used as a smoothie maker. These are designed to handle ice and liquids, as well as many fruit and vegetables.
- Great for dieting, ice cream sundae lovers, etc.
- Small and portable
- Some are suitable for travel
- Not good for big pots of soup.
- Limited controls available, many models only have one button that operates at one speed.
- Usually has a plastic container that easily scratches