Maple Balsamic Boneless Pork Chops is a simple dish packed full of incredible flavor that only requires 5 ingredients. Taking less than 20 minutes to get on the table, this dish is a perfect quick and easy weeknight meal.
Maple Balsamic Boneless Pork Chops
This recipe is a keeper, and one that is sure to become a family favorite. Maple Balsamic Boneless Pork Chops is a simple dish packed full of incredible flavor that only requires 5 ingredients. Taking less than 20 minutes to get on the table, this dish is a perfect quick and easy weeknight meal.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
Some of the posts on this site, such as this one, contain an affiliate link. This means I MAY get paid a VERY SMALL commission if you purchase the product or service.
- 4x 4oz. boneless pork chops
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2½ tbsp real maple syrup
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy-duty skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Season the pork chops on each side with salt and pepper to taste, and add to the pre-heated skillet. Brown the pork chops on each side, for approximately 3 minutes per side. Remove the pork chops from the pan and set aside on a rimmed dish.
3. Add the balsamic vinegar and maple syrup to the hot skillet and bring the contents to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat to medium and cook the mixture until it is reduced to about 1/3 of its original volume. The glaze will become thick and syrupy when it’s ready. Do not overcook or the mixture will become hard and sticky.
4. Return the pork chops to the skillet along with the juices that collected on the plate. Stir the liquid to blend juices into the syrup and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
5. Transfer the pork chops to a serving platter or individual serving plate and drizzle with pan sauce. Serve immediately with Roasted Brussels Sprouts or your choice of sides.