The product(s) featured in this post was provided free of cost to me. Please note that, as always, any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
Did you know that May is National Egg Month? We almost always have eggs in the house, we use them for cooking and of course for eating. There are so many egg-cellent ways to prepare eggs including poached, deviled, hard boiled, baked, curried and many more. Preparing eggs isn’t usually all that difficult, yet KRUPS and T-fal have two products that can make the cooking and prep even simpler.
The KRUPS Egg Cooker.
Cook your eggs EGG-actly the way you want with the KRUPS Egg Cooker, making it easier than ever to prepare your favorite egg dishes! Boil up to 7 eggs at a time, and choose your setting from hard/soft boiled, poached or individual omelets. Simply pile the eggs into the slots and an audible signal will indicate when your eggs are done cooking. (Available at Macy’s for $39.99)
For delicious eggs cooked to perfection, the KRUPS Egg Cooker produces eggs just the way you like them. With the ability to cook up to seven eggs at once, this high-performance egg boiler puts flawless results within reach, for any consistency – soft, medium or hard-boiled. From egg salad to deviled eggs, or even an indulgent homemade Eggs Benedict, achieve all your favorite recipes with total ease. Enhanced features complete the package: a dual switch that lets you choose between boiling and keep-warm settings, an egg piercer to keep eggs from cracking, and a water-level indicator for greater convenience. A removable egg holder is included for easy cooling, along with two poaching trays. With enough versatility to please any egg lover, the egg cooker can also be used to make individual omelets or poached eggs, using the two poaching trays included.
Perfectly-cooked eggs at your preferred consistency
Enjoy perfect cooking results, from hard-boiled to soft-boiled, from deviled eggs to egg salad or even poached eggs for Eggs Benedict. Ideal for all egg sizes, with a capacity of up to seven eggs at a time.
Removable egg holder accessory
Adding convenience and safety to the egg-boiling process, a removable egg holder lets you cool your eggs easily and quickly, completing the package of the perfect egg cooker.
Dual switch for boiling and keep-warm
This high-performance egg cooker features a sound signal to let you know when eggs are ready to be removed and served, while the keep-warm mode can be activated with the simple turn of a dial.
The T-Fal Ingenio Egg Slicer.
There’s no wrong way to slice an egg! T-Fal Ingenio Egg Slicer includes interchangeable disks for egg slices, wedges, and halves. The built-in disks snap together for easy, convenient storage. Available at Amazon, Kohls.com & various grocery stores nationwide June 2016. (MSRP: $9.99)
With some help from the KRUPS Egg Cooker and T-Fal Ingenio Egg Slicer you can celebrate National egg month all year long!
In celebration of National Egg Month, here are three delicious egg recipes, courtesy of KRUPS.
Pepper Jack Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Chopped chives (garnish)
- Paprika (garnish)
1. Place eggs in KRUPS Egg Cooker, and remove when hard boiled. Remove and rinse under cold water until cool.
2. Place bacon in a skillet and cook on medium until brown and crispy. Crumble bacon and set aside.
3. Peel the cooled eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place into a small bowl. Mash egg yolks with mayonnaise, mustard, crumbled bacon and cheese. Fill egg white halves with the yolk mixture and sprinkle paprika on the tops of each egg. Add a sprig of parsley to each egg. Refrigerate until serving.
Lox Scrambled Eggs
- 7 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Butter from Grass-fed Cows
- 4 ounces Wild Salmon Lox
- ¼ Cup Chopped Scallions
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
1. Beat the eggs and cream together.
2. Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat until it’s melted.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the eggs.
1. Break apart lox into small chunks
6. Add lox, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper.
7. Fold eggs until firm
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chopped ham or sausage
- 8 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. In a ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish, sprinkle half of both cheeses and set aside.
2. In a medium skillet, sauté mushrooms, onions and red pepper and spinach in butter until tender.
3. Place over cheese and top with ham or sausage. Sprinkle mixture with the remaining cheese.
4. In a bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, flour, parsley, dill, salt and pepper; mix well.
5. Slowly pour over the cheese.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean