This colorful dish is really simple to make. Using a cast iron skillet means you can cook this dish at home, or even camping. Here’s what you need to do to make it.
Autumn pasta skillet
- 1 box of Penne pasta
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chopped squash
- 1 cup of chopped eggplant
- 1 cup of sliced mini peppers
- 1 cup of diced yellow and red mini tomatoes
- 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes
- 3 tbsp of Lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 bsp of crushed red pepper
- 3 tbsp of Olive oil
- 1 tbsp of minced lemon balm
Cook your pasta as directed and set aside.
Dice the chicken.
Add the oil and chicken to the sillet. Sprinkle with 1/2 of your lemon pepper seasoning and cook until done.
Add your vegetables to the chicken and cook until tender.
Add the tomatoes and add to the cooked penne.
Toss to combine.
Garnish with the rest of the lemon pepper, crushed red pepper and Lemon balm.
Serve and enjoy.