The product(s) featured in this post was provided free of cost to me. Please note that, as always, any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
There is something really comforting about a soft and warm cookie on a fall or winter day. But, on a busy day, sometimes there just isn’t sufficient time to start measuring and mixing to make things like cookies from scratch. I’m not ashamed to say that as much as I enjoy cooking from scratch, I also enjoy using products that help me save time in the kitchen.
Krusteaz products are really easy to use and are very tasty. You might be familiar with their muffin and bread mixes. But, did you know that there’s a line of Krusteaz cookie mixes?
- Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix – Krusteaz Bakery Style Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix makes chewy and delicious cookies just like the ones you’d find at a corner bakery. If you’re a chocolate lover you’ll love these cookies.
- Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookie Mix – Since our Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookies were inspired by the classic rolled oats with brown sugar combo, no one will judge if you eat these soft, and chewy goodies for breakfast.
- Double Peanut Butter Cookie – What do you get when you bring creamy peanut butter and peanut butter chips together? A cookie that’s twice as delicious, of course. Enjoy double of what you love with our Double Peanut Butter Cookies
- Butter Vanilla Sugar Cookie Mix – What do you get when you bring creamy peanut butter and peanut butter chips together? A cookie that’s twice as delicious, of course. Enjoy double of what you love with our Double Peanut Butter Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix – Our Krusteaz Bakery Style Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix is so unique and easy to make. With a premium blend of cinnamon and sugar in every box, you will not be able to resist making these delicious cookies again and again.
- Shortbread Cookie Mix – Our Krusteaz Bakery Style Shortbread Cookie Mix is delicious and buttery…. just like a shortbread cookie should be. You can serve them plain or add your favorite jam to the top after baking!
- Gingerbread Cookie Mix – A holiday classic… Bakery Style Gingerbread Cookie Mix combines the flavors of molasses, sweet cinnamon and ginger. One mix; two ways to prepare. Have fun creating your signature gingerbread cutout cookies or make chewy gingerbread cookies using the drop cookie recipe.
- Meyer Lemon Cookie Mix – Dessert is served! The delicious Meyer Lemon Cookies are the sweet and easy way to show your love for family and friends. Make them all the more memorable by zesting them up with the decorative, tasty sugar packet.
- Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix – Sweet and spiced, our Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix is everything nice this season! Made with real pumpkin, our delicious cookies are moist, chewy and include vanilla spiced glaze.
- Oatmeal Scotchie Cookie Mix – Forget the raisins and chocolate chips—there’s a new baking treat in town. Our irresistibly soft and chewy Oatmeal Scotchie Cookies are bursting with sweet, golden butterscotch chips and wholesome oats.
I received samples of six of the above varieties. Now, each of these cookies are great all by themselves. They’re soft and chewy and tasty just like a homemade cookie you’ve made from scratch except they require almost no effort. Pour a box of cookie mix into a bowl and add an egg and butter and you’re good to go. You can also easily turn these cookies into a tasty and easy-to-make after school treat just by pairing with something else. Let me show you what I mean.
The Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix results in a delicious cookie that goes fast in my house. They also make the kitchen smell like absolute heaven.
Let them cool a little and then put some of your favorite ice cream in between two cookies and you have a delicious cookie ice cream sandwich!
The Double Peanut Butter Cookies are hubby’s favorite. The plate has been known to disappear immediately.
You can take two warm cookies and place chocolate chips in between them and wind up with a peanut butter chocolate sandwich cookie. This past weekend I did that with a couple of cookies. For a couple of the other cookies I missed the chocolate chips with some mashed banana and put that mixture between the two cookies. they were all gone in the blink of an eye. Well maybe not a blink, but definitely by the next day.
Looking for other ideas? Maybe Cookie Topped Baked Apples, Crispy Gold Star Day Cookies or Jolty Schotchies sound good to you. You’ll find recipes for those and plenty of others right on the Krusteaz website.
ONE winner will receive a prize pack containing:
- New Krusteaz Bakery Style Cookie Mixes including:
- Triple Chocolate Chunk
- Meyer Lemon
- Double Peanut Butter
- Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- Oatmeal Scotchie
- Butter Vanilla Sugar
- A Krusteaz lunchbox
- A Krusteaz oven mitt
- A Krusteaz apron
HOW TO ENTER.
Enter using the Giveaway Tools widget below. The winner will be selected by the Giveaway Tools widget. If you’ve entered any of my giveaways before then you know that you must complete the mandatory required entry, and that only comments containing all of the requested information will be eligible for entry. No PO Boxes. Good luck to everyone!