I am to receive a gift card in exchange for sharing this information. As always, any personal opinions expressed are my own.
If you read From Val’s Kitchen somewhat regularly than you probably recall that I’ve mentioned the 12 Days of Bonefish Grill celebration currently going on.
Today, Monday, December 7, is Day 7 of the 12 Days of Bonefish Grill and the special is a Free Dessert with entrée purchase!
The 12 Days of Bonefish celebration is more than halfway over, ending on December 12. Remember, the deals are only good for the day they are announced. So you need to check the Bonefish Grill site daily, since it’s a new special every day.
The fact that the number of days for special deals is winding down doesn’t mean the party is over. There’s plenty more to celebrate, such as the Bonefish Grill Colassal Winter Menu!
“We’re highlighting the celebratory spirit of the year with irresistible, innovative dishes along with the added convenience of online reservations,” said Stephen Judge, Bonefish Grill president. “Our Colossal Winter Menu allows for an unforgettable, one-of-a-kind dining experience.”
Colossal winter menu offerings include:
- Lobster Stuffed Shrimp – butterflied shrimp with a creamy lobster and shrimp Imperial stuffing topped with a lemon caper butter sauce.
- Kate’s Wild North Atlantic Haddock – garlic crumb dusted, wood-grilled and topped with feta and artichokes with a lemon basil butter sauce served with a side of garlic whipped potatoes.
- Sirloin and Colossal Shrimp Scampi – 6 ounce USDA Choice sirloin topped with colossal-sized shrimp, scampi butter sauce and served with steamed broccoli and garlic whipped potatoes.
- Lobster Thermidor Mahi Mahi – topped with sweet lobster, lump crab and a velvety sauce with a hint of sherry served on garlic whipped potatoes.
- Whole Grilled Mediterranean Branzino – white, delicate-flavored fish stuffed with citrus and served with a Mediterranean sofrito and arugula almond grains salad.
- One-Pound Alaskan King Crab Legs – succulent King Crab served with red bliss potatoes, corn on the cob and warm butter for dipping.
- Chocolate Creme Brulee – decadent with a hint of Grand Marnier.
Along with great new menu items, diners can also now enjoy a glass of glass of wine with their meal poured tableside from a magnum bottle. Or, for those that prefer something from the cocktail menu, there’s two new options:
- Winter White Cosmopolitan – A past favorite, this beloved concoction is made with white cranberry juice, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur and fresh lime, then garnished with floating cranberries to cheerfully toast to the season.
- Blackberry Frost – New to the menu, this cocktail made with Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, small-batch Icelandic Reyka Vodka, muddled blackberries and fresh lemon juice is served on the rocks in a Cold Snap glass.
Last, but far from least, is the ability to make online reservations. Time is a premium during the hectic holiday season. Patrons will appreciate the convenience of being able to schedule their dining time in advance.
What is your favorite Bonefish Grill dish? If you’ve never been, what would you like to try?
TWELVE winners will each receive a $25 Bonefish Grill gift certificate.
HOW TO ENTER.
Enter using the Giveaway Tools widget below. The winner will be selected by the Giveaway Tools widget. If you’ve entered any of my giveaways before then you know that you must complete the mandatory required entry, and that only comments containing all of the requested information will be eligible for entry. No PO Boxes. From Val’s Kitchen is not responsible for shipment of prizing. Good luck to everyone!