I was looking for something quick and easy, but wanted to make it a little different. Here’s what I came up with. It’s really easy to make. It’s very creamy and tasty.
- 1 lb thin spaghetti or thin egg noodles
- 1x 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1x 8z cream cheese
- 1x 12.5 oz can chicken breast
- 4 oz shredded taco cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 2x 1.25 oz taco seasoning packets
- salt and pepper to taste
Boil pasta according to instructions.
Drain pasta when finished and return to pot.
Over very low heat, add in contents of cream of chicken soup can, cream cheese and taco cheese one at a time, mixing well.
Add in contents of taco seasoning packets, stirring well.
Add in salsa. Mix well.
Add in chicken. Mix well.