I just love being able to put a bunch of things in a crockpot and have them cook and
- 2 1/2 cups Minute Rice
- 8 oz sour cream & onion dressing
- 1x 1 oz packet ranch dressing mix
- 1x 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast, cut into chunks
Spray crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
Place rice in bottom of crockpot.
Place uncooked chicken pieces over the rice.
In a bowl combine the can of cream of chicken soup, the packet of ranch dressing mix and the sour cream and onion dressing. Stir well.
Pour contents of bowl over the chicken and rice.
Cover. Cook on high for 3 1/2 – 4 hours.
Serve and enjoy.
Sorry for that awful final picture.