This is so easy to make and sooooo yummy! It’s great on the first day and even better on the second and even third day because the broth is even thicker. This was really warming, perfect for a cold winter night.
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2x tubs Knorr Homestyle Beef Stock
- 2x packets dry onion soup mix
- 2x 10 3/4 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 2x 10 3/4 oz can cream of potato soup
- 1x 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup bacon
- 2-4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
In a large pot place 6 cups of water, both tubs of beef stock and both packets of dry onion soup mix. Bring to a boil.
Brown ground beef.
When the broth in the pot reaches a boil turn it to low.
Add the tomatoes to the broth and stir well.
Add all 4 cans of soup to the broth.
Add the browned ground beef and the bacon to the broth and stir well.
Cook on a medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring well.
Serve with shredded cheddar cheese on top.