- 2x 6 oz box Stove Top Chicken Stuffing
- 2x 10 3/4 oz cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 6 oz milk
- 1x 16 oz bag frozen chopped broccoli
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Put the dry stuffing into the crock.
Mix in the soup, milk and butter.
Add the frozen broccoli on top.
Add the chicken on top.
Sprinkle the cheese on the top.
Cook for 4 hours on high.
My favorite thing about this meal is the stuffing. It tastes so moist and flavorful, it reminds me of Thanksgiving stuffing cooked in the bird!