I will receive a tote bag and product in exchange for sharing this information. This review has not been monetarily compensated. Please note that any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
Heads up tomato lovers!
As the hustle and bustle of the holiday season quickly approaches, Redpack® wants to remind people to “Share the Love” this holiday season! Throughout December, Redpack invites fans to “Share the Love” and express what Redpack means to them. All the love notes Redpack receives will be used to create a tomato collage that will be shared on the Redpack website. Also, the more people who share their love, the more prizes Redpack will give away to its Facebook fans. If Redpack reaches 20,000 fans by December 23rd, they will give away 3,000 custom Redpack tote bags with two special bags containing a $100 gift card bonus all through random drawings.
To enter the Redpack “Share the Love” Promotion, visit the Redpack page on Facebook from December 4th through December 23rd. When Redpack reaches 10,000 “Likes” they will give away 1,000 tote bags, when Redpack reaches 15,000 “Likes” they will give away 2,000 tote bags and when Redpack reaches 20,000 “Likes” they will give away a total of 3,000 tote bags. During this time, Redpack will also share delicious recipes perfect for holiday gatherings, cooking tips, as well as tips for entertaining on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.
During the “Share the Love” Promotion, Redpack is asking fans to share why they love Redpack. Post your stories and images on Facebook, pin them on Pinterest, and share them via Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #RedpackLove. Come back each week as all of the Redpack love will be created into a “tomato love collage”. Fans may also send their stories or photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And as the holidays approach, here’s a quick, easy and versatile Redpack recipe for Italian Relish. You can find many other Redpack recipes online as well.
Versatile Italian Relish
Servings: 4 | Preparation Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (28 ounce) can Redpack® Whole Peeled Tomatoes In Juice, drained and chopped or 1 (28 ounce) can Redpack® Diced Tomatoes In Juice, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped oregano
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 center cut pork chops, 3/4 to 1 inch thick
· Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Let stand at least 15 minute or up to 1 hour.
· Arrange meat of choice in baking dish. Drain liquid from relish and spoon liquid over pork chops. Let marinate at least 15 minutes turning occasionally.
· Preheat barbecue grill or grilling pan over medium heat. Grill or braise meat of choice until cooked through. Transfer meat of choice to plates and spoon relish over. Serve immediately.
What’s your favorite recipe using tomatoes?