Inevitably it always seems that when I’m making lasagna I end up with leftover noodles, as well as broken noodles. I decided to keep the broken noodles and the left over noodles and make something with them. The first dish I came up with is valmg’s Cracked Lasagna and Chicken Crockpot Casserole.
- cracked no-bake lasagna noodles (about a half a box worth)
- 3/4 – 1 lb chicken, cut into chunks (2x 6 oz already prepared chicken also works)
- 1x 12oz steamable fine green beans
- 1x 10.34 oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1x 8 oz onion and chive cream cheese
- 2 cups milk
Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese, the chicken soup, and the milk.
Steam the green beans in the microwave for 2 minutes.
Place the noodles into the crockpot.
Put the green beans into the crockpot over the noodles.
Place the chicken over the green beans and noodles.
Pour the liquid mix over everything.
Cook on high for 4-5 hours.