While I was thinking up dishes to cook with Chef Boyardee recently I thought of something and wondered how it would taste. I made it and first time out it was a hit. Hubby loved it. I will definitely make it again. Here it is – valmg’s Cheesy Taco Chicken Ravioli.
- 2x 13 oz bags frozen mini cheese ravioli
- 1x 9 oz box Chopped chicken (Perdue ShortCuts or Butterball Strips will work, or chicken you’ve cooked yourself)
- 1x 10 oz bag steamable corn
- 1x 28 oz can seasoned diced tomatoes (drain most of the juice)
- 2x 1.12 oz Taco Seasoning
Cook ravioli according to directions. Strain.
Over a medium flame, add the tomatoes and taco seasoning into the pot and stir.
Add in chicken and corn and stir.
Add in shredded cheese and stir, keeping over medium flame for about 5 minutes – long enough to heat all of the way through and melt the cheese.