This is really easy to make and is quite tasty. It’s easy to adapt and use other ingredients and even make gluten-free.
- 1 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 lb cooked egg noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese with onion and chives
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- salt & freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Boil noodles according to package directions.
Brown ground beef.
Grease an 11×7 or 13×9 baking pan.
Add sour cream to noodles and stir well.
Drain ground beef.
Add ground beef to noodles and stir well.
Add the cream cheese with onions and chives and 3/4 of the cheddar cheese to the noodles and stir well.
Add green beans to the noodles and stir well.
Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese over the noodles.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.