- 6 ounces baking chocolate, unsweetened
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1-6.41 ounce can of Pringles Original or 1-5.71 ounce can of Reduced Fat Pringles Original
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Orange and black frosting (optional)
- Edible decorations, such as sprinkles and candy corn (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Line 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, and spray foil with cooking spray.
3. In a glass bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on high for 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate melts.
4. In a stainless steel bowl, mix sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well mixed.
5. Pour in butter chocolate mixture and mix well.
6. Empty Pringles and flour into a food processor, and puree until very fine.
7. Empty flour mixture into chocolate mixture and mix well; add nuts to distribute.
8. Bake for 30 minutes, and cool.
OPTIONAL DECORATION DIRECTIONS:
1. Before pouring Pringles into food processer, reserve 3-5 crisps and set aside.
2. While brownies cool, gently break Pringles crisps in half and decorate with frosting gel.
3. Top brownies and frosting and place crisp “gravestones” in brownies along with other edible decorations to create a fun and playful graveyard scene.