More random questions.
- Do you prefer soft serve ice cream or hard ice cream?
- What is the strangest sandwich you’ve ever made?
- What’s your favorite type (not flavor) of potato chip?
- What size spoon do you usually eat soup with at home?
Here’s my answers.
- Hard ice cream, there’s more flavors including all of my favorites. But I do love chocolate soft serve.
- White bread, butter and sugar. I think back now and have no idea why.
- Tough question. I love the flavor of Pringles and that they don’t get all broken. Other than that I don’t like chips that don’t have ridges. Except for kettle cooked once in a while, because they don’t break when you dip them and they have a different flavor.
- Usually a tablespoon.
Leave your answers in a comment on this post. If you happen to have written them in a post on your blog feel free to leave the link along with your answers.