Growing up one of the places we always stopped to trick or treat was at the local Dunkin Donuts. Back then they gave out donuts. As time went by they switched to giving out Munchkins, probably due to the number of kids that discovered that trick or treating at Dunkin Donuts was in fact a real treat. This year Dunkin Donuts has introduced some special fall treats, including two just for Halloween.
The new, limited time, seasonal items include:
- Maple Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich: Dunkin’ Donuts brings back its popular oven-toasted Maple Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich which combines a hearty scrambled egg with a sweet maple-flavored sausage patty, topped with a slice of melted white cheddar cheese. Served warm on a freshly baked croissant, the Maple Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich is the perfect complement to Dunkin’ Donuts’ Original Blend and Dunkin’ Decaf® coffee. It is available at the suggested retail price of $2.99.
- Caramel Apple Latte (offered in select markets only; not available in New England): Dunkin’ Donuts’ new Caramel Apple Latte features a combination of red and green apple flavors with a hint of caramel. The Caramel Apple Latte is available in select markets throughout the country for the suggested retail price of $1.99 for a small 10 oz. hot beverage.
- Fall Munchkins: Glazed old fashioned cake Munchkins donut hole treats, dipped in autumn nonpareils, are available for the suggested retail price of $4.79 for a 25-count box or $6.99 for a 50-count box.
- Pumpkin snacks and beverages: Dunkin’ Donuts’ harvest of fall-inspired pumpkin-flavored menu items will remain available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants for a limited time. Dunkin’ Donuts’ autumn array includes hot or iced pumpkin coffees and lattes, a pumpkin muffin and pumpkin donut.
- “Boston Scream” Donut: Sure to make donut lovers shriek with delight, Dunkin’ Donuts’ “scary” variation of its popular Boston Kreme donut is back, available beginning October 25 through October 31. The Boston Scream Donut features a traditional Boston Kreme Donut decorated with orange icing drizzle, available at the suggested retail price of 89 cents.
- Trick-or-treat bag (available in select markets only): Available beginning October 18 for a limited time at select Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide, Dunkin’ Donuts trick-or-treat bag will be offered as a free gift with the purchase of a 50 count box of Munchkins donut hole treats or a dozen donuts.
I could go for a coffee and donut now, couldn’t you?
The folks at Dunkin Donuts have offered a fun prize pack for one of my readers. This is no trick, the winner will win a sweet gift pack that will let them be able to get some of their favorite items as well as check out some of the new fall treats. Check it out.
ONE WINNER will receive a gift pack (approximate value $40) featuring two Dunkin’ Halloween Trick-or-Treat bags, one pound of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee, and a $31 gift card to Dunkin’ Donuts.
HOW TO ENTER. (MANDATORY)
To enter leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite kind of Dunkin Donut or Dunkin Munchkin is.
1 – Leave a comment containing a suggestion on reducing sodium in your family’s diet.
1 – Leave a comment on which of the sandwiches pictures above makes you hungry.
1 – Subscribe to my newsletter. (at top of sidebar)
1 – Subscribe to my RSS feed. (at top of sidebar)
1 – Follow me on Twitter AND leave your Twitter name here. (at top of sidebar)
1 – Friend me on Facebook. (at top of sidebar)
1 – Blog about this giveaway, including a link here.
1 – Place my button on your blog. (in sidebar)
1 – Visit any of my blogs – Mom Knows It All, Val’s Views and Game Review Network – and leave a comment on any post. Then return here and leave a comment on this post telling me one thing you read or learned there. (That’s two comments you need to leave for this bonus entry, one there and one here.) Unlimited entries for this method of entry.
1 – Visit HereAndThere.US (my Mom) and leave a comment on any post (except a giveaway post) there. Then return here and leave a comment on this post telling me one thing you read or learned on my Mom’s blog. (That’s two comments you need to leave for this bonus entry, one there and one here.) Unlimited entries for this method of entry.
Leave an additional comment for each entry you qualify for. You must have completed the first entry according to the instructions to be eligible for any bonus entries.
THE SMALL PRINT.
US addresses only please. This contest will end on Thursday 10/28/10 at 11:59 pm est. If you’ve entered any of my giveaways before then you know that only comments containing all of the requested information will be eligible for entry. The winner must contact me to confirm they wish to receive the prize within two days of my email notifying them they’ve won. Good luck to everyone!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.