Recently we had the opportunity to try some pasta sauces from Dei Fratelli. There are eight varieties of Dei Fratelli Pasta Sauce sauce available.
- Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce – The fusing of spicy red peppers with crushed and diced vine ripened tomatoes produces this wonderfully intense and fiery sauce.
- Fire Roasted Vegetable Pasta Sauce – Fire Roasted zucchini, red and yellow bell peppers, onions and carrots make for a deliciously, savory sauce sure to provide you with your latest culinary masterpiece.
- Three Cheese Pasta Sauce – A distinctive blend of Parmesan, Asiago and Romano cheese combine with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and vine-ripened crushed tomatoes to produce this deliciously rich, cheese lovers’ delight.
- Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce – Perhaps the most versatile of all our sauces. The delicately clean flavor created by combining vine-ripened crushed and diced tomatoes with fresh chopped basil leaves offer culinary options too many to list.
- Homestyle Pasta Sauce – This is where it all started. OUr originaly family recipe captures the true tomato flavor of freshly crushed vine-ripened tomatoes carefully blended with spices and a dash of Romano cheese.
- Marinara Sauce – The refreshingly, robust taste of crushed and diced vine-ripened tomatoes mingle with flavorful onions, garlic and Italian seasonings to produce a wonderful taste sensation not soon forgotten. A fantastic start to any Italian dish.
- Mushroom Pasta Sauce – A delightfully rich and rustic combination of hearty mushroom chunks united with robust vine-ripened crushed tomatoes.
- Traditional Pasta Sauce – A full-bodied sauce created from vine-ripened crushed and diced tomatoes blended with onions, peppers, oregano, basil, garlic and Romano cheese. A memorable taste experience your family will surely enjoy.
We received three of the varieties – Traditional, Tomato Basil and Homestyle. Each was delicious. Once again we noticed how colorful the sauce was – a deep, vivid red with speckles of colors from the seasonings. The taste also seemed fresher, similar to some homemade that I’ve had. I love red sauce. RB likes it but sometimes acidity can upset his belly. The Dei Fratelli sauces were the least acidic tomato sauce that we’ve tried to date, making it a big hit with RB. I don’t always have the time or desire to make red sauce from scratch, so I appreciate that I can save time and energy using a jarred sauce while maintaining a fresh taste
Dei Fratelli Pasta Sauces come in a 26 ounce jar. It is available in grocery stores nationwide. If you can’t find it in a store near you it is also available for purchase online.
The product(s) featured in this review was provided free of cost to me for the sole purpose of product testing and review. This review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of my family and/or self. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.