Here’s a recipe that the folks at Quaker Maid shared with me using their frozen Mama Lucia Italian Style Meatballs. It’s perfect for busy folks on the go.
- One 15 oz. can whole potatoes, drained, rinsed, cut into chunks
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 14.5 oz. beef broth
- 32 oz. tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 12 oz. frozen mixed vegetables
- Approx. 15 oz. meatballs.
In a large saucepan, combine potatoes, onions, beef broth, tomato sauce, water, Italian seasoning, pepper and vegetables.
Bring to a boil on stovetop.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
Add meatballs, cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.