Football season is upon us and Guiltless Gourmet®, a leader in the “Baked Not Fried” Tortilla Chip category for 20 years, wants to make your game day tailgating fun, tasty and easy to prepare. Celebrity chef, Kevin Roberts, as seen on Food Network’s “The Next Food Network Star,” Today Show and CBS The Early Show, shows you how you can entertain family and friends with easy to make recipes that are healthful and delicious.
Guiltless Gourmet continues to delight consumers with delicious taste and texture while offering a perfectly guiltless way to snack. Now through September 30th, consumers can pick up a bag of their favorite Guiltless Gourmet Tortilla Chip flavor and have a chance to win more tortilla chips, gifts cards and a trip to “Sin City”– Las Vegas! Each bag of Guiltless Gourmet Tortilla Chips has a sticker that can be redeemed by logging on to www.GuiltlessGourmet.com.
The folks at Guiltless Gourmet have shared a recipe that sounds delicious and looks simple that is sure to spice up your tailgating celebrations.
- 10-20 Guiltless Gourmet Baked Tortilla Chips
- 1 Jar Guiltless Gourmet Black Bean Dip
- 1 Cup Ground Turkey or Beef
- ½ Cup Cheese*, shredded or whatever kind you have or prefer
- A Dash Hot Sauce for each chip
- As Desired Option of Sour Cream or Guacamole (Can be substituted with reduced fat versions)
1. Heat your toaster oven or oven to 350 degrees
2. Lay out your chips
3. Spread a layer of bean dip evenly over each chip
4. Add the meat, cheese and hot sauce, layering the chips
5. On a piece of Aluminum foil, bake in the oven 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Top with sour cream and / or guacamole.