Planning on having guests over the weekend or for Independence Day? Looking for ideas for something yummy to make?
Hellmann’s is reminding people that you can make summertime favorites like pasta salad, potato salad and California style wraps even more delicious by adding new Hellmann’s mayonnaise dressing with Olive Oil. Now that Hellmann’s has fine-tuned its recipe to include 50 percent more olive oil, while still delivering the taste of Hellmann’s Real that consumers know and love, summer staples have never been tastier!
Below you’ll find recipes for Pasta Salad with Vegetables and Parmesan-Crusted Bruschetta Chicken that are sure to impress during summer celebrations. You can also head to www.Hellmanns.com for more delicious recipes.
The fresh flavors of Bruschetta top perfectly moist chicken.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
5. To serve, evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 3/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 cups assorted fresh vegetables (zucchini, red and yellow peppers and/or red onion), sliced
- 1 box (16 oz.) fusilli pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1/3 cup sliced kalamata or pitted ripe olives
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
1. Blend 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, vinegar and ground black pepper in medium bowl. Stir in vegetables. Arrange vegetable mixture in grill pan or on foil on grill. Grill vegetables, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Cool.
2. Combine vegetables with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
TIP: Add cut up cooked chicken or flaked drained tuna for a simple main dish idea. Vegetables may also be roasted in the oven.
This review has not been monetarily compensated. I will be receiving product as thanks for sharing these recipes. As always, please note that the personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way. FYI, Hellmann’s has been my favorite mayo and the only mayo I buy since I became an adult and did my own grocery shopping.
Filed Under: Guest recipes
About the Author: NJ Mom of 2 boys. Social media enthusiast. Blogger. Freelance marketing. I l love cats. Ds Advocate. Listening to Hinder, P Roach & Rev Theory and lots of Oleander. My name is Valerie, but I go by valmg online. I am a mother to 2 boys – TJ, a 17 year old, and CJ, a 13 year old with Down Syndrome. I am a Jersey girl. I have three younger brothers, all of whom have children. I HATE the misuse of the word retarded. I take it personally and find it very offensive.