Did you know that Dunkin Donuts has a lot more then just donuts? I can tell you firsthand that they have some yummy hash browns. They also other items that are better for you. Recently Dunkin Donuts kicked off their Think Smart DDSmart sweepstakes on Facebook. Through October 21, Dunkin Donuts fans can enter the sweepstakes once daily for the chance to win a $10 mGift.
To enter the sweepstakes, all you need to do is check off what your favorite DDSmart items are that help keep you going.
For those unfamiliar, the DDSmart menu contains foods and beverages that are better for you. There’s a variety of items on the menu including flat breads, bagels, oatmeals and wraps. Some of which are under 300 calories, including items like:
- Egg White Flatbread Sandwiches (280 calories) – available in either Veggie or Turkey Sausage varieties. Both are served on toasted multigrain flatbread.
- DDSMART Wake-Up Wraps – available in several varieties, including Egg White Veggie (150 calories), Egg White Turkey Sausage (150 calories), Egg & Cheese (180 calories) and Ham, Egg & Cheese (200 calories).
There are also beverages on the DDSmart menu, including:
- Small Latte Lite has 80 calories and is made with skim milk and Splenda®.
- Freshly-brewed unsweetened Teas are all zero-calories.
- Freshly-brewed unsweetened medium Iced Tea has five calories
This will be great for those counting calories while you’re on the go!
Speaking of being on the go, I learned that there’s a new Dunkin Donuts app that allows you to pay for your order by scanning your smartphone using a mobile Dunkin’ Donuts Card. And, the app’s mGift feature makes Dunkin’ Donuts the first national coffee retailer to enable people to send virtual gift cards three ways – text, email, and Facebook Connect.
I will be receiving a gift cart in exchange for sharing this information. As always, please note that any personal opinions reflected in this post are my own and have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
Filed Under: Announcements
About the Author: NJ Mom of 2 boys. Social media enthusiast. Blogger. Freelance marketing. I l love cats. Ds Advocate. Listening to Hinder, P Roach & Rev Theory and lots of Oleander. My name is Valerie, but I go by valmg online. I am a mother to 2 boys – TJ, a 17 year old, and CJ, a 13 year old with Down Syndrome. I am a Jersey girl. I have three younger brothers, all of whom have children. I HATE the misuse of the word retarded. I take it personally and find it very offensive.