FINISH, the #1 recommended dishwashing detergent brand by more dishwasher brands, has recently introduced a new product – the Finish Quantumatic dishwashing detergent dispenser. Finish Quantumatic is the ideal solution to revolutionize your kitchen routine because it dispenses the powerful performance of FINISH Quantum – so you’ll never need to pre-rinse. The innovative new product delivers an unbeatable clean and amazing shine automatically for 12 individual washes.
Experience the revolutionary advantages:
- Amazing shine – on all glasses and dishes
- Powerful cleaning – even on baked-on stains
- 12 washes automatically – without refilling
- Intelligent counter – shows the number of washes remaining
Finish Jet Dry Turbo Dry is a Drying Agent that is specifically engineered to give you Cabinet-dry™ cutlery, glasses and plastics right out of the dishwasher. Simply fill your rinse agent dispenser with Finish Jet Dry Turbo Dry and it will be automatically released in the rinse cycle every time your dishwasher runs.
I received samples of both Finish Quantumatic and Finish Jet Dry Turbo dry. The Finish Quantumatic is super easy to use. With a twist unlock the dispenser, which is about the size of a glass. Insert the refill. With a twist lock the dispenser back up.
Clip the dispenser to the top rack of your dishwasher. If it’s too high or too low there is a movable clip you can adjust. Load your dishwasher and that’s it. Fill your rinse agent dispenser with Finish Jet Dry Turbo Dry and run your machine.
A new survey commissioned by FINISH revealed that pre-rinsing dishes and loading the dishwasher are considered the least enjoyable activities when preparing a meal. Eighty percent of respondents said they wished they had ways to shorten the amount of time spent cleaning up after a meal without sacrificing quality. I am definitely one of that 80%. I found that my dishes got as clean using Finish Quantumatic as they did pre-rinsing. I really liked that it’s easy to use and that it got the job done. The only downside for me is that it only goes for twelve washes. We have dishes every day so I have always bought the large package of dishwasher detergent. Buying this would require purchasing more packages, which would require more storage under my cabinet. The Finish Jet Dry Turbo Dry definitely did a better job than washing without a drying agent. I’ve never thought my dishes were that wet after washing, except for those times that something turns over and collects water. I noticed that my glasses were a bit drier because they weren’t slippery and they definitely had noticeably less spots.
Finish Quantumatic and Finish Jet Dry Turbo Dry are great kitchen tools. Ceci Carmichael, chef and former host of Food Network’s Calling All Cooks and Good Food Fast, knows that moms are always looking for modern tools to update their kitchen routine. Ceci recommends these tips:
- Arm Yourself with Apps: Smartphone applications, like on the Apple iPhone®, can be functional as well as entertaining. Many have been developed to solve even the toughest of kitchen quandaries. For instance, there are apps that do kitchen measurement conversions and apps with fast, healthy recipes. So whether you need a revolutionary new way to calculate conversions, or to get a leg-up on your meal plans, download a few to have on hand.
- Upgrade to Hands-Free Appliances: Everyone wishes they had a third hand in the kitchen. Bring your kitchen into the 21st century by replacing old appliances with new, touch-less appliances. There are paper towel dispensers and trash cans that are activated with the wave of a hand, and sink faucets that turn on with the tap of an elbow.
- Automate Kitchen Clean-Up: With all dishwashing detergents changing to phosphate-free formulations, now is the time to change your routine and try the new revolutionary FINISH Quantumatic. The innovative and effortless new system transforms the kitchen clean-up routine by eliminating the need for pre-rinsing.
- Chore Lists of the Future: Don’t count on sticky notes or verbal instructions for your family. Use a fridge magnet that records videos to leave detailed, visual instructions on what to clean and how to cook.
For more information, please visit FinishDishwashing.com
ONE WINNER will receive the Finish Quantumatic Dishwasher Detergent Dispensing System and Jet Dry Turbo Dry.
HOW TO ENTER. (MANDATORY)
To enter leave me a comment on this post telling me why you’d like to win this.
1 – Subscribe to my newsletter. (at top of sidebar)
1 – Subscribe to my RSS feed. (at top of sidebar)
1 – Follow me on Twitter AND leave your Twitter name here. (at top of sidebar)
1 – Tweet this giveaway.
1 – Friend me on Facebook. (at top of sidebar)
1 – Blog about this giveaway, including a link here.
1 – Place my button on your blog. (in sidebar)
1 – Visit Game Review Network and leave a comment on any post. Then return here and leave a comment on this post telling me one thing you read or learned there. (That’s two comments you need to leave for this bonus entry, one there and one here.) Unlimited entries for this method of entry.
1 – Visit HereAndThere.US (my Mom) and leave a comment on any post (except a giveaway post) there. Then return here and leave a comment on this post telling me one thing you read or learned on my Mom’s blog. (That’s two comments you need to leave for this bonus entry, one there and one here.) Unlimited entries for this method of entry.
Leave an additional comment for each entry you qualify for. You must have completed the first entry according to the instructions to be eligible for any bonus entries.
THE SMALL PRINT.
US addresses only please. This contest will end on Saturday 07/03/10 at 11:59 pm est. If you’ve entered any of my giveaways before then you know that only comments containing all of the requested information will be eligible for entry. The winner must contact me to confirm they wish to receive the prize within two days of my email notifying them they’ve won. Good luck to everyone!
The product(s) featured in this review was provided free of cost to me for the sole purpose of product testing and review. This review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of my family and/or self. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
About the Author: NJ Mom of 2 boys. Social media enthusiast. Blogger. Freelance marketing. I love cats. Ds Advocate. Love rock music, I'm currently listening to lots of Digital Summer and Oleander. My name is Valerie, but I go by valmg online. I am a mother to 2 boys – TJ, a 17 year old, and CJ, a 14 year old with Down Syndrome. I am a Jersey girl. I have three younger brothers, all of whom have children. I HATE the misuse of the word retarded. I take it personally and find it very offensive.